Nav Bible Study groups meet once a week all over campus
and are led by student leaders and staff. We believe the
Bible is God’s revelation to mankind about Himself and His
design for life. This belief leads us to take studying the Bible seriously. Please come join us as we grow in our
understanding of God and His word.
This spring, we will be studying the book of Philippians,
looking into Paul’s writings on the expansion of the gospel.
This is a phenomenal book that will challenge our views
of and involvement in the Great Commission.
We will also be having 2 purity Bible studies – one for men
and one for women. Our desire is for all of us to walk in
freedom and wholeness in regards to the seemingly
constant battle with sexual sin. Due to the seriousness
and sensitivity of these studies, they will be by invite
only. If you would like to participate in one in the
future, please let one of the staff know.
Why do we study the Bible?
- To know God. We don’t want to simply know about God and miss the true joy of life, knowing Him personally and intimately. Jesus told us that “this is eternal life: to Know the one true God, and Jesus Christ, whom he sent.” (John 17:3)
- To apply it to our lives. James reminds us to “be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving ourselves.” (James 1:22). As we come to the Bible and seek to know God, we expect him to challenge the way we think, believe, live, and relate.
- To grow in community. Why go it alone? Nav Bible Study groups offer authentic and deep fellowship with other students. We learn from each other’s observations and experiences. We challenge each other to grow and keep each other accountable.
- To become better students of the Bible. We want to be careful to rightly handle the word of God. Many people have mis-used the Bible by ignoring context and the author’s intended meaning. Nav studies are aimed at learning skills that will help you study and apply the Bible for life.
Sign up for Bible Study:Use this form to let us know that you are interested in finding a Bible Study on campus. A Bible study leader in your area of campus will contact you.
- Psalm 103:2-5Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.